Friday, December 12, 2014

1

Kat Von D Haul

Posted in ,
Totally scored a nice batch of Kat Von D Lippies at TJ Maxx today after reading on reddit that some of her items had been popping up at TJM/Marshalls!

Got 5 things in total, 2 regular lipsticks, and 3 liquid lipsticks

Top: Coral Castle
Bottom: A-Go-Go


Coral Castle is a satiny coral, perfect MLBB with a hint of shimmer!
A-Go-Go is a nice creme orange that is strong, but not too intense.

Top: Outlaw, Brick Red
Middle: Berlin, Warm Rose
Bottom: Adora, Outlaw as a base/undertone, with the foiled flecks are Berlin colored.

Outlaw and Berlin are very velvety mattes while Adora is a foiled formula.

overall I was hoping to find Lolita but had no luck in the 3 stores I had gone to :( Berlin and Adora are my favorites from the bunch that I managed to get. Either way can't go wrong with $6.99 lippies!

1 comment:

  1. very nice post. gorgeous colors :)
    very inspiring blog
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete