Thursday, January 15, 2015

0

Elite99 Chameleon Gel Polish #5727

Posted in , ,

After discovering the magical substance that is "gel polish" I have scoured the internets to find the coolest colors to decorate my fingertips with. The more I searched, the happier I was! not only are there creams, glitters, jellys, etc. but I found the coolest kind of all! *drumroll please*...... Thermal UV Gel Polish! why wear just one color when you can wear two and any mixture in between!



First up is shade #5727 which is a teal when warm, and deep purple when its cold. it has gold shimmer and holographic hexagonal glitters mixed in.

here are the colors mixed, usually they will look like this especially if you have longer nails. the tips will be purple and the nailbed will be teal.


and another shot.

This gel polish is quite sturdy and long-lasting as you can probably tell by the grow-out in these pictures. In this picture they've been on a full week without chipping, cracking or lifting. If I wanted to, I could keep this on for  2.5-3 weeks and they would still be looking great. However, I get antsy for a new color and change every week and sometimes even every 5 days lol.

I'd like to eventually buy all the glitter shades!

I got mine from eBay in an auction so I only paid $2.75, but you can find them under "Buy It Now" by searching "Thermal Gel Polish" for around $5.99

0 comments: